Digg This Article
CSS techniques to overlay images on a webpage.
- Lightbox JS : Original; a simple, unobtrusive script used to overlay images on the current page.
- Greased Lightbox : Greasemonkey/Creammonkey/Opera user script designed to enhance browsing on websites that link to images such as Google Image Search, Flickr, Wikipedia, Facebook, MySpace, and deviantART.
- GreyBox : A pop-up window that doesn’t suck.
- Leightbox : uses inline div’s instead of AJAX calls.
- Lightbox Plus : by Takuya Otani
- Lightbox Gone Wild : at ParticleTree
- The Lightbox Effect without Lightbox : by PJ Hyett
- LITBox 2.0 : modified Thickbox made into a Prototype class based off of the Scriptaculous.
- Multifaceted Lightbox : at GregPhoto
- Prototype Window Class : at Xilinus
- Suckerfish HoverLightbox : hover + gallery + lightbox at MondayByNoon
- Thickbox - One box to rule them all. : by Cody Lindley
- Slightly ThickerBox : Thickbox with Prev and Next links at Jasons Toolbox
- WP lightbox JS WordPress plugin : Wordpress Plugin by Safirul Alredha
- Lightbox2 : Wordpress Plugin at m3nt0r - beyond the net
- GreyBox Plugin : Wordpress Plugin at aNieto2K